Conditioning Hair Detangler
Summer in Aus means salty hair but that can also result in endless knots and screaming kiddos 😬 Not fun, which is why I created this Conditioning Hair Detangler.
This is a tried and tested recipe that I use on my girls that leaves hair feeling silky smooth and smelling divine.
- 150ml water
- 3 tablespoons conditioner (the most natural one you can find)
- 1 tablespoon of argan or fractionated coconut oil
- 30 drops of essential oil (lavender and geranium are great for conditioning the scalp, consider peppermint and tea tree to prevent head lice if those nasty little creatures are hanging about at school)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well until combined.
- Transfer to a 250ml trigger spray.
Spray liberally over wet or dry hair. Gently brush in a downwards motions starting at the ends and working your way up to the roots.
Since oil and water don’t mix, you will need to shake well prior to each use.