Luxurious Coconut Milk and Honey Bath Soak
Indulge in a royal beauty secret with a milk bath fit for a Pharaoh! Legend has it that the Egyptian queen herself used to bathe in milk to keep her skin velvety soft and smooth. If it's good enough for a queen, it's certainly good enough for you! Treat yourself to a luxurious and soothing self-care ritual by preparing a milk bath in advance, so you can immerse yourself in its nourishing embrace whenever you need a moment of relaxation and pampering. You deserve the royal treatment, after all! 👑🛀
- Pour 400ml of creamy coconut milk into a bowl and give it a good stir to combine the liquid and coconut cream, creating a velvety base for your bath soak.
- Drizzle in 2 tablespoons of golden honey, and stir until the mixture is perfectly blended.
- Add 6 drops of your favourite essential oil for a delightful scent. Lavender is a classic choice, but you can also try calming chamomile or exotic ylang ylang for a truly spa-like experience.
- Now, it's time to treat yourself! Pour half of the luxurious bath soak mixture into your tub as you run the warm water. Then, simply bathe as usual, soaking in the nourishing properties of coconut milk and honey.
- Don't worry about using it all at once! You only need about 200mls or so per bath, so store the remaining mixture in a jar in the fridge for up to 10 days, ready for your next indulgent self-care session.
Pro-Tip One: Prepare Your Milk Bath in Advance for Instant Relaxation!
Ready to unwind in a milk bath at a moment's notice? Whip up a batch of milk bath in advance and store it in the fridge with a tight lid for up to 10 days. That way, whenever you steal a precious moment for yourself, you're good to go! Just remember to label it to avoid any accidental cereal mix-ups with the kids or your significant other. 😉
Pro-Tip Two: Soothe Irritated Skin with Oats!
Got irritated skin from a rash or pesky bug bites? Add an extra touch of TLC to your milk bath by grinding up 1/2 cup of oats and mixing them in. Oats are known for their soothing properties and can help calm irritated skin, making this recipe perfect for kids who have been rolling around on itchy grass. (Shh, let's be honest – my kids get treated to this recipe more than I do!) Don't miss out on this must-try milk bath recipe for the ultimate indulgence in self-care. 🛀🌾