Sticker Application Method
Before Applying Labels
Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water.
Do not use store bought cleaners as they may leave a residue behind that will prevent the label from adhering well. Leave the surface to dry completely.
1. Cut around the text you’ve chosen to use (rectangle shape is fine).
2. Rub a credit card firmly across the text (over the transfer tape) to prepare it for application. This ensures the label adheres to the tape and removes any air bubbles that may have formed.
Note: what makes these labels so beautiful is their delicate design so be careful not to damage the text completing steps 3 through to 5.
3. Peel the blue backing paper off the label. If the text adheres to the backing, slowly replace the backing paper and repeat Step 2. Some of the text lines are very fine and can break easily if care is not taken when removing the label from the blue backing paper.
4. Slowly lower the label onto desired surface and rub it in place firmly with your fingers. For best results, wait 2 hours before moving to the next step.
5. Slowly peel off the transfer tape. If text pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
1. Select the essential oil/s your blend requires. Before removing the label from the sheet place an essential oil cap sticker into the circular area of label
(e.g. wild orange, peppermint).
2. To indicate how many drops of essential oil you have used place a numbered sticker into the square section of the label.
3. Peel the oil indicator label off the sheet, and apply to desired surface. Labels can be placed either landscape or portrait to suit any size, shape, bottle or jar.
1. Peel label off the sheet, and apply to surface.