Lavender Essential Oil
- Soothes skin.
- Relaxing aroma.
- Promotes calm, relaxed feelings. Use before a peaceful sleep.
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad of benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and relaxing qualities continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
Size: 15ml or 5ml
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe skin.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL or 1/2 cup of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.