Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil
- Uplifting to the senses.
- Calming and relaxing aroma.
Native to Australia, lemon myrtle has long been used by Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander people as part of their diet. Lemon Myrtle essential oil is distilled from the citrus scented leaves of the subtropical lemon myrtle plant. Lemon Myrtle essential oil has a calming and relaxing aroma.
- Try diffusing fo a calming and relaxing aroma.
- Add a drop of Lemon Myrtle essential oil to your water for a refreshing taste.
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Food flavour use: Add 1 to 2 drops to food.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Possible skin sensitivity.