Peppermint Essential Oil
- Supports cognitive or mental function.
- Helps reduce and relieve symptoms of mild head tension or headache.
- Traditionally used in Aromatherapy to relieve cough.
- Reduces and relieves flatulence.
- Supports general health and wellbeing.
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint oil - helps to discern Peppermint oil quality. Peppermint Oil has been traditionally used in aromatherapy to reduce cough, support mental function and help relieve the symptoms of mild tension or headache. Peppermint is a popular favourite among doTERRA essential oils.
Directions for Use
- For inhalation use only: Add 0.18 -0.24 mL oil (3-4 drops) in a vaporiser of hot water and inhale deeply. Alternatively, add 0.3 mL (5 drops) onto a tissue, hold near the nose and inhale. Use up to 3 times a day.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Possible skin sensitivity.